Jumping on a trampoline and playing basketball at the same time is fun for your kids.
However, finding the best trampoline with a basketball hoop is not an easy task at all.
Mainly, when you have a lot of options to choose from, and you are overwhelmed by all the marketing gimmicks, then deciding on one is quite troublesome.
Why not we do the legwork for you and separate the wheat from the chaff?
In this best trampoline basketball hoop reviews guide, we reviewed five top-notch trampolines that come with a basketball system.
Not to mention, we have left no stone unturned to find all the upsides and downsides of those units.
Let’s jump right in.
1. Merax Trampoline Basketball Hoop Review
- Easy to assemble. It should be done within 2 hours at most.
- This trampoline basketball hoop is available in two different sizes (12ft, 14ft)
- It comes with a heavy-duty galvanized ladder that allows your child to climb up smoothly and safely.
- The covered jumping mat design enhances the security as it protects your child’s feet from sliding into the spring.
- It offers a substantial number (72) of high-quality galvanized springs for better safety and comfort.
- The poles are strong enough to consider the system as a high-quality option. They are foam-padded, too, that made us even more relaxed in terms of safety.
- We found the w-shaped legs (total 6 in number) provides ample support to enhance the stability of the trampoline.
- This trampoline basketball goal is equipped with a UV-protected enclosure net, which makes it a perfect trampoline for outdoor use.
- We liked the overall aesthetics of this trampoline basketball goal, and the metal rim is quite good-sized. The backboard is fairly wide too.
- Highly cost-effective.
- The company should improve its instruction manual. However, the overall installation process is not laborious, though.
- The ladder could have been more comfortable.
Merax is a fantastic company, we must say. It’s not only because they make high-quality products. They know how to satisfy their customers with their excellent after-sales service.
This unit is the best trampoline with a basketball hoop for the money. It offers 330lbs weight capacity, which we believe is quite substantial to support several kids playing together at the same time.
Practically, it can hold up to more than 330lbs, though.
Please note, that if you order this trampoline basketball hoop, it will come in three separate boxes. It may come all at the same time or one by one. We heard from most of the users that they received all three boxes altogether, though.
As we said, the installation process is pretty simple. Nonetheless, you always have the option to hire an expert to do the installation quickly.
As a whole, we believe this one is a quality trampoline basketball hoop that ensures your kid’s entertainment while maintaining all the safety measures.
More importantly, it won’t break your bank to afford this product. Of course, different sizes of this trampoline don’t cost the same.
2. Skywalker Trampoline Basketball Hoop Review
- Easy to assemble.
- This one is a sturdy unit. The w-shaped leg makes it even more stable.
- It’s safe for your child because it provides Skywalker’s patented no gap technology. That means the gap between the enclosure net and the jumping surface is not present here.
- The trampoline provides enough bounce.
- You have the liberty to choose from various colors.
- It’s substantially big (15’) to accommodate a good number of kids.
- The poles are foam-padded. It definitely a great safety feature that reduces the chance of injury.
- The enclosure net is made from polyethylene and has a dual zipper and latch clip for added safety.
- It consists of a total of 96 rust-resistant springs to make this trampoline even more comfortable to jump.
- It’s reasonably priced.
- The quality of the basketball goal could have been better.
- It doesn’t come with a ladder.
Skywalker trampoline basketball hoop is one of the widely accepted units among users.
It should take at most 2 hours for you to assemble this unit. However, if you are not comfortable assembling the unit alone, don’t bother to take the help of another person.
Furthermore, you can always hire a professional to get things done.
The manual says it’s a 200 lbs weight capacity trampoline. But in reality, it can hold up to more weight than that. We found it can handle about 400 lbs quite easily.
You can choose from these six different colors – green, blue, camo, purple, red, stars, and stripes.
This one is a big trampoline with every necessary safety feature and benefit that you expect from a quality unit.
Had it featured a better basketball goal, it would have been a beast of a unit altogether.
Nevertheless, I’m quite happy with the value it provides against the price.
3. Songmics Trampoline With Basketball Goal Review
- It comes with a handy ladder to make your kid’s life more comfortable to get up to the trampoline.
- This unit offers good bounce.
- The basketball goal quality is incredible compared to other units on my list, and it has a sturdy backboard too.
- This unit has six w-shaped legs to provide a significant bit of stability.
- The package includes some extra items like a ground mat and gloves. The gloves come in handy during the installation process.
- You have multiple colors (blue and green) available to choose from.
- The whole unit is super easy to assemble.
- It’s reasonably priced.
- The instruction manual is not that elaborate.
Let’s discuss some of the cool features and benefits of this unit.
This trampoline consists of a total of 72 galvanized springs for a better jumping experience. The springs are more prominent than other standard springs used with other trampolines.
Both springs and rods are covered by PVC edge cover, which is waterproof and UV protected.
It features a well-built T-shaped connector that connects the circular tube and W-shaped legs. It increases stability without any doubt.
The poles are padded well, and the enclosure net has a double-sided zipper that makes it easy to use the net.
This trampoline basketball hoop allows 375 lbs, which is enough to accommodate quite a few kids together. It’s a 15’ trampoline. So, altogether it’s a perfect one for adults too.
The whole unit comes in three separate boxes. Be prepared for that.
We believe this one is a safe and sturdy trampoline basketball hoop that doesn’t cost a fortune.
You won’t regret buying this unit.
4. Lovely Snail Trampoline Basketball Hoop (5ft) Review
- It doesn’t take too much of your time to install the unit. It shouldn’t take more than one person to get the job done.
- This is a small-sized trampoline, so you can use it both indoors and outdoors without worrying about space.
- The basketball net and backboard quality is better than what you would’ve expected.
- The poles are padded to ensure the maximum safety of your kids.
- It’s sturdy. The poles are extended to the ground, and three more w-shaped legs make the whole unit ample stable.
- Your kids have no chance of getting in touch with the springs.
- The enclosure net is made from high-quality material and looks durable to me.
- It’s inexpensive.
- It’s not suitable for accommodating a lot of kids at once because of the smaller diameter.
- The installation instruction is meh. However, the installation process is simple enough to put things together in a quick time..
Lovely Snail trampoline basketball hoop is a compact unit allowing 220 lbs weight altogether. A little more weight won’t hurt, though.
We think this one is the best trampoline basketball hoop for both indoor and outdoor use.
Yes, it’s small in size (5’) hence not able to lodge a lot of kids. But this small size makes it usable indoors quite effortlessly because it doesn’t need to occupy too much space in your house.
We must admire the basketball hoop quality of this unit.
The springs are covered with a frame pad. Therefore, your kids are safe from getting their feet or hands caught in the gaps.
Overall, this one is an excellent trampoline basketball hoop — no issue with the quality.
That being said, we recommend you to go for this unit only if you are on a budget. It will prove to be the right budget solution.
If money is not a problem for you and you want a convenient solution for outdoor use only, then you should go for any of the above units except this one.
Overall Construction with Safety Measure
It’s crucial to implement all the safety features in the system by the manufacturers.
- The springs should be covered with the frame pad.
- The poles need to be foam-padded.
- There should be enough legs to support the whole system.
- The enclosure net is a must, and it should be made to last long for outdoor uses.
- Since we are focusing on the basketball system here, so, the backboard and net should not be below par.
- The trampoline should be bouncy.
We considered all these during our product selection.
Trampoline Size, Shape, and Weight Capacity
A trampoline can be of different sizes like 5’, 12’, 14’, 15’, etc. Choose the one that fits your needs best. Consider how much space you have where you want to place this unit.
Every trampoline has its recommended weight capacity. You should not cross that threshold point.
However, some trampolines are capable of accommodating more weight than what the manufacturer says. We mentioned that against the corresponding review.
The shape of the trampoline is not something that should bother you while buying one. You can go either for a round shape or a rectangular shape.
A high-quality ladder with the kit adds an extra advantage to the kids or todderls. It helps your kids to get up to the trampoline and come down effortlessly.
Not all trampolines come with a ladder. So, better to go for the one that has a ladder with the kit.
Nonetheless, this is not a must-have feature. You can easily sacrifice this feature if you find other aspects of a trampoline are good. In that case, you have the option to buy a universal trampoline ladder and install it with the system.
A top-quality mesh netting is required, and there shouldn’t be too much gap between the netting.
The net should be well attached to the pole. Some netting systems use zippers, and some use hooks. As long as it’s connected to the system properly, anything is fine.
Color is a matter of personal choice. The color we like might not be your favorite color.
The good thing is that almost every trampoline basketball system provides multiple color options to choose from.
Therefore, look carefully at all the options before purchasing one.
Basketball Hoop and Backboard
While there are different types of basketball goals like portable, in-ground, wall-mount, and poolside goals that feature a backboard, here I will be focusing only on the trampoline basketball hoop.
Otherwise, you will leave the page for sure.
It’s quite crucial to go for a trampoline unit that comes with an onboard basketball hoop facility.
First, you have to look if it comes with an onboard basketball hoop or not.
Then make sure the quality of the net and backboard is good. You won’t always get a sturdy backboard. At least the net should be ample to eat the ball properly and quite ok for outdoor use.
Don’t expect a full-fledged hoop setup because here, the basketball system comes as an extra feature with the trampoline. However, the better the backboard is, the more your kid will enjoy playing.
Except for the Skywalker, every other unit on my list offers an excellent quality backboard.
How Easy is it to Assemble and Use?
You have the option to hire an expert to do all the legwork of assembling the trampoline unit. They are experts and do the work with ease.
Nevertheless, typically a high-quality trampoline is easy to assemble. That being said, it won’t hurt pre-checking if the unit is easy to assemble or not.
We mentioned this aspect against each of the trampoline basketball systems above.
You should buy according to your budget. But don’t forget it’s always what you get is what you pay for.
A top-notch unit that is reasonably priced should not cost more than $400.
However, an exceptionally well-built, durable, safe, and stable unit costs more than $1000. Still, it’s worth buying this sort of pricey option for the sake of your kid’s safety.
You can trust my review, though. We picked up the best trampoline basketball hoops that excel in quality, and they are some of the best bangs for the buck.
In this guide to the best trampoline with basketball hoop reviews, we have gone through 4 top-class units. We think these are the best ones among several other options.
Safety and fun should be the two topmost concerning factors for you.
We considered that while choosing these products.
Now it’s your turn.
Share the love and comment below if you want to know something more.